Training Works (NW) Ltd was established in 2015 and is based in Blackpool, Lancashire. Since 2015, Training Works has grown substantially and is now also supported by several delivery centres which provide exceptional training and qualifications across the UK.
Training Works currently delivers Childcare & Adult Care training programmes across:
- Cheshire & Warrington
- County Durham
- East Yorkshire
- Greater Manchester – inc Manchester City
- Leicestershire – inc Leicester
- Merseyside – inc Liverpool
- North Yorkshire
- Nottinghamshire – inc Nottingham
- South Yorkshire – inc Sheffield, Barnsley, Rotherham
- Tyneside – North & South, inc Newcastle upon Tyne
- Warwickshire – inc Coventry
- West Midlands – inc Birmingham, Black Country
- West Yorkshire – inc Leeds, Bradford
Training Works specialises in the delivery of the National Apprenticeship Scheme, Commercial Courses and CPD programmes to candidates and their employers within the Adult and Childcare Sectors. All our programmes and services are delivered by a dedicated team of professional trainers whom hold a vast amount of experience and knowledge in their subject areas which enables Training Works to provide candidates with a personalised, quality training experience.
ARE YOU AN EMPLOYER?
Whether you are a small family run business or a large corporation, we have packages to suit your company’s training needs! Take a look at our dedicated employer pages and find out how Training Works can help you get the most out of your employees.
ARE YOU A LEARNER?
Find out how you can become an Apprentice, as well information on a variety of personal and employability skills which are recognised and valued by employers
PROGRAMMES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
- Health and Social Care – Level 2, 3, 4 and 5 Apprenticeships.
- Childcare – Level 2, 3 and 5 Apprenticeships.
- Residential Childcare – Level 3 Apprenticeship.
- Teaching Assistant – Level 3 Apprenticeship.
- Customer Service – Level 2 and 3 Apprenticeships.
- Business Administration – Level 3 Apprenticeships.
- Team Leader/Supervisor – Level 3 Apprenticeships.
- Management – Level 5 Apprenticeship.
- Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement – Level 3.
- Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practices – Level 4 (IQA).
- Certificate in Leading Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practices – Level 4 (Lead IQA).
- Award in Education and Training – Level 3.
- Care Certificate
- Bespoke Induction Courses
- Functional Skills Maths – Level 1 and 2.
- Functional Skills English – Level 1 and 2.
- Functional Skills ICT – Level 1 and 2.