Training Works (NW) Ltd was established in 2015 and is based the sunny seaside town of Blackpool, Lancashire. Since 2015, Training Works has grown substantially and is now also supported by several delivery centres which provide exceptional training and qualifications across the UK.
Training Works specialises in the delivery of the National Apprenticeship Scheme, Commercial Courses and CPD programmes to candidates and their employers within the Adult and Childcare Sectors. All our programmes and services are delivered by a dedicated team of professional trainers whom hold a vast amount of experience and knowledge in their subject areas which enables Training Works to provide candidates with a personalised, quality training experience.
Training Works believes in developing and maintaining strong partnerships with all our employers who wish to support their employees (and their business) through training and development.
- Different training options to suit the individual training needs of both your business and your employee.
- Each learner will receive a personalised, quality training experience managed by a professional trainer/ assessor who has a wealth of knowledge and experience in their subject area.
- Regular progress updates for each learner throughout their programme – We like to keep you in the loop!
- Free access to all our delivered and E-Learning courses for all your employees using our Unique Apprenticeship Points System.
- Free Apprentice recruitment service. We understand that there often aren’t enough hours in the day so why not let us take the heat off hiring an apprentice. Let us know your requirements and we will advertise on your behalf, short list and provide you with a selection of candidates to choose from. Recruiting has never been so simple!
Whatever you want to achieve, Training Works wants to ensure that all our learners receive the best possible service from us. We promise to:
- Offer a valuable support structure to help you achieve both your academic and career goals.
- Ensure you know what to expect, who will support you and how they can help.
- Be flexible in how we support you and make it easy for you to get in touch with us.
- Understand your needs and circumstances to make sure that you get the most out of your training.
- Ensure that our staff have the skills and knowledge to support you.
- Offer advice and help you understand your options so that you can continue developing new skills, whatever your age or circumstances.